It is the mission of The R.E.A.C.H. One Alliance to:
- Create a momentous positive shift in school climate.
- Reduce the stress, frustration and fear factors associated with bullying on campus.
- Empower students to be Leaders in Action who are proactive in the areas of acceptance, character and compassion.
- Create an environment of inclusion.
- Increase student engagement.
- Create a generation of tobacco free students.
The R.E.A.C.H. motif manifests the core message that every student has the power to make a positive difference. Within the framework of "EACH ONE, REACH ONE," Kevin will not only encourage each student, but coach those who have signed up to be a R.E.A.C.H. One Alliance club member on how to R.E.A.C.H. out to at least one person daily to intentionally practice inclusion, kindness, acceptance and leadership on your campus.
Kevin will provide your R.E.A.C.H. ONE Alliance Leaders in Action with the strategies to make the official R.E.A.C.H. One Alliance self-sustaining after his active involvement has been minimized. The school/community wide movement will maintain momentum and impact with fast and fun weekly R1 Huddles designed to keep the message fresh, students engaged and focused on specific action while positively influencing school climate daily. Kevin will be available to the R1A's for on-going support as needed.
The R.E.A.C.H. One Alliance is designed to include all facets of student life; at Home, in the Classroom, on Campus, during Extra-Curricular Activities and in the Community. This program can be customized to support your school’s specific needs and create maximum impact on your campus.